Sunday, December 9, 2012

pain

pain is keeping mw awake at night... pain is waking me whenever i move the right arm... pain has me sleeping sitting up in the recliner or wedged against the couch so i don't move... pain has me not pitching for the first time since i broke the ankle and tore up my foot muscles and ligaments earlier this year... pain has me sad...

yeah... waking with this realization is sad...

pain even has me writing differently, using my left hand to type more of the keys and not using the mouse as much... bathing is a challenge as well and if you must know, doing other body care tasks with the left arm is quite awkward... yeah, completely open honesty and unabashed sharing can embarras and therein amuse and that's why i share the challenge of wiping my ass with you now, cuz i want to laugh in spite of my frustration with myself for allowing this injury to happen...

how long before this pain goes away?... it is not as if i did not know... i just fell way too out of touch with my own body...

grumble... and hope for better self-care and faster healing...

No comments:

Catch up (and know more)

musical distractions

If people had visible signs or meters that told something about them, what would you want it to tell you?

dumb poll (above), smart responders

all the previous poll votes were somehow erased, so, nevermind... ironically or coincidentally or whatever, the results were very close in practical numbers to the results above shown with just three votes, if you understand the mathematics behind that extrapolative reasoning... i will probably remove the poll at some point... it is a ridiculously useless feature...

SEARCH ME

the thing is, with my tendency to babble and meander and whine and allow distraction to take the lead more often than not, even in this blog that sort of meant to merge brevity with focus like some bloggers do, searching for key words does not always lead to specific information about the subject of that key word... but... here is a start at an easy way to search for key words in this blog... use the search box at the top of the blog to search for words not listed here... if ya wanna, that is... and feel free to suggest words to add to this search shortcut section... click on the words below :)

WORK ... JOB ... MUSIC ... LOVE ... SOFTBALL ... KA ... 42 ... LOL ... LAM ... LAA ... ... ...
...