Friday, July 6, 2012

alarms and animals

and happiness wakes with the sunrise to remind me it is a work day (ok, so he will wake tomorrow and sunday at the same time just as if they were work days too so it is me feeling the burden of being income-less, blah blah blah), so i put on my clothes and socks and wrap my foot and tie my sneaker tight and we go for a walk - the process takes 40 minutes and the day begins... actually, the day began when jackson's alarm went off and i tried to figure out how to turn it off... twice...

and now happiness stands a foot away staring at me from one side and then moving to directly in front of me on the other side as if my job is to give him my undivided attention the rest of the day... i hope he didn't eat something outside - he's been doing that more and more and i had to pull him away from chicken bones and dried feces a few times this morning... so much for any idea of taking this time off as vacation or being selfish and introspective and focusing on getting my head and mind and self and all this crap that keeps stirring around and getting in my way straight...

ah, but it is me and my attitude and not him (just cuz i'm so jealous that jackson is sleeping in at one of the best bed and breakfasts in key west for the next five four days, nerk nerk narf) and these dissatisfied with self, grumpy, whiny, stupid days will not last forever and i love him anyway, even if he is only giving me a false sense of purpose and imitation of sharing... and he loves me too as he sit and stares begging for attention... asking where is mommy... asking for more food... asking...

wish somebody would adopt me and love me enough to let me be a dog once in a while lol :)

so i am awake, now what...

No comments:

Catch up (and know more)

musical distractions

If people had visible signs or meters that told something about them, what would you want it to tell you?

dumb poll (above), smart responders

all the previous poll votes were somehow erased, so, nevermind... ironically or coincidentally or whatever, the results were very close in practical numbers to the results above shown with just three votes, if you understand the mathematics behind that extrapolative reasoning... i will probably remove the poll at some point... it is a ridiculously useless feature...

SEARCH ME

the thing is, with my tendency to babble and meander and whine and allow distraction to take the lead more often than not, even in this blog that sort of meant to merge brevity with focus like some bloggers do, searching for key words does not always lead to specific information about the subject of that key word... but... here is a start at an easy way to search for key words in this blog... use the search box at the top of the blog to search for words not listed here... if ya wanna, that is... and feel free to suggest words to add to this search shortcut section... click on the words below :)

WORK ... JOB ... MUSIC ... LOVE ... SOFTBALL ... KA ... 42 ... LOL ... LAM ... LAA ... ... ...
...