Monday, June 25, 2012

texted tonight

well, finally tore myself away from the exciting and rewarding life of searching the internet for potential jobs, trying to screen through the spam and phishing so i don't lose my identity, revising resumes and cover letters and emails to find the precise words to convince some stranger that i could learn what i need to know about the job he or she is offering so fast they can overlook the fact that i don't have all of the prerequisite skills, and took a shower...

and then i sent some texts to jackson (with parenthetic commentary for you, lucky you):

sent out another dozen resumes roday (cuz i wouldn't want her panicking about my depressive lethary and how close i am to leaping off tall buildings, after all) also just got out of the shower (for the record, there was no intent to titillate anyone there) and may have gotten a bit impulsive on my head... my heart was not in it... and the scissors refused to cut and after about twenty minutes my hands cramped and arms got tired and drugs would be good about now (is that my long and winding road to confessing i can no longer sing i almost cut my hair with any real authenticism?... is authenticism a word?... am i getting lost in a tangental distraction?... what?) wish i was hungry so i could pig out on something... heh... (maybe the parenthetic asides are detracting from the brilliance of the texts, i wish craig fergusen and geoff were here for consultation... maybe later if the add doesn't get in their way)...


ok, try again without the commentary...

Sent out another dozen resumes today. Also just got out of the shower and may have gotten a bit impulsive on my head... my heart was not in it... and the scissors refused to cut and after about twenty minutes my hands cramped and arms got tired and drugs would be good about now. Wish i was hungry so i could pig out on something... heh...

I also have a grey beard. I am old. Boo. I need a young girlfriend and sports car so I can go through midlife crisis properly. If you are laughing then my misery could be used for good?

I am stopping my workday now and putting on the tv. Why do I feel like I am cheating?

Happiness just pooped the the biggest poo I ever saw him poop. Shhhh. It's right outside but not where anybody walks much. I was barefoot and didn't go get it. The grass will grow much better on that spot. He told me he couldn't wait another few minutes even though you were supposed to be home any minute now.


if i could only stop my mind...

No comments:

Catch up (and know more)

musical distractions

If people had visible signs or meters that told something about them, what would you want it to tell you?

dumb poll (above), smart responders

all the previous poll votes were somehow erased, so, nevermind... ironically or coincidentally or whatever, the results were very close in practical numbers to the results above shown with just three votes, if you understand the mathematics behind that extrapolative reasoning... i will probably remove the poll at some point... it is a ridiculously useless feature...

SEARCH ME

the thing is, with my tendency to babble and meander and whine and allow distraction to take the lead more often than not, even in this blog that sort of meant to merge brevity with focus like some bloggers do, searching for key words does not always lead to specific information about the subject of that key word... but... here is a start at an easy way to search for key words in this blog... use the search box at the top of the blog to search for words not listed here... if ya wanna, that is... and feel free to suggest words to add to this search shortcut section... click on the words below :)

WORK ... JOB ... MUSIC ... LOVE ... SOFTBALL ... KA ... 42 ... LOL ... LAM ... LAA ... ... ...
...