Tuesday, July 29, 2014

mindless sex, or something like that

the young hollywood awards are so sad and empty, but at least there was the seriously adorable vanessa to look at for a moment, who pretty much sums it up with a vacuously cute beauty (ah, if she only had a brain, i'd be in love... but the hottie merely inspires lust and a few lines now and then, unlike mila or milla, for that matter), but sadder still is that i've been watching tv something like five nights a week, a whole lot more than i usually watch, and not just the dvr'ed stuff, but mindless drivel like these awards where the person with the most depth appears to be justin beiber... no, i am not joking... he's given more than two hundred make-a-wish kids their wish (which was to meet him, but even as easy as that is, he's way ahead of anybody else, especially his peers... the kid still has some serious faux-rebel issues, way beyond avril livigne ever went, but whatever, like, i mean, whatever, you know?)... yeah, the mind empties watching celebrity ego masturbation... and that's the way most people like it...

might as well be watching alien encounters 3... so much fear, hut, so much emptiness, hup, so much fragile superficial ego, huff, so much self-destruction, hup, so much stupidity, huff, so much humanity, hut... pretentious chimps, huff, literate apes, hup, creative orangutangs, hut, self-destructive ants, hup, sexually repressed monkeys, huff, sad bonobos, hut, insatiable viruses, hup... imbeciles, huff, idiots, hup, morons, huff, mobile mushrooms, hut, judgmental pigeons, hup, egocentric jokes, hut...

wut?... don't let it get you down, ya know?...

narf :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the want?.I am trying to tto find issues to
enhahce my web site!I assume its good enouugh to use somne
of your ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'lljust sum it up what I submitted and say,
I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am ann aspiring blog writer
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers?
I'd definitely appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post.
It wwas funny. Keep on posting!

candoor said...

What do I know? lol. Just imagine if you followed the links (into the depths, who goes there?), but for what it's worth, thank you. I am revisiting this blog (you may have noticed I don't write here much anymore if you read the entries that say I don't write here much anymore and see the link to the top right that says "I am here now," I mean, in case it matters. :)

Thank you thank you and do share more. like who you are and were you might be found - remind me, where's your blog? :)

Catch up (and know more)

musical distractions

If people had visible signs or meters that told something about them, what would you want it to tell you?

dumb poll (above), smart responders

all the previous poll votes were somehow erased, so, nevermind... ironically or coincidentally or whatever, the results were very close in practical numbers to the results above shown with just three votes, if you understand the mathematics behind that extrapolative reasoning... i will probably remove the poll at some point... it is a ridiculously useless feature...

SEARCH ME

the thing is, with my tendency to babble and meander and whine and allow distraction to take the lead more often than not, even in this blog that sort of meant to merge brevity with focus like some bloggers do, searching for key words does not always lead to specific information about the subject of that key word... but... here is a start at an easy way to search for key words in this blog... use the search box at the top of the blog to search for words not listed here... if ya wanna, that is... and feel free to suggest words to add to this search shortcut section... click on the words below :)

WORK ... JOB ... MUSIC ... LOVE ... SOFTBALL ... KA ... 42 ... LOL ... LAM ... LAA ... ... ...
...