Saturday, October 20, 2012

the weirdest thing

ok, so it's not the weirdest thing, i mean not the weirdest thing and probably not the weirdest thing either, but it's kinda sorta really weird that i know many dozens of people in this life offline who talk to me about all sorts of things at least weekly (including my four softball teams and others related to softball) and at least a dozen people who i call friends who talk to me or text me even more often and a few who talk to me more regularly and this (and links to all my other online writings) can be found on my facebook (where i supposedly have more than a thousand friends, but then, i have more than 5,000 on myspace so whatever those numbers mean) where a few dozen people communicate with me regularly and links to this blog and all my other online writings can be found a lot of other places and (wait, don't go, here's the point lol) i don't think any of them check in to this daily life blog or actually read me here or anywhere at all...

just seems a bit weird to me :)

No comments:

Catch up (and know more)

musical distractions

If people had visible signs or meters that told something about them, what would you want it to tell you?

dumb poll (above), smart responders

all the previous poll votes were somehow erased, so, nevermind... ironically or coincidentally or whatever, the results were very close in practical numbers to the results above shown with just three votes, if you understand the mathematics behind that extrapolative reasoning... i will probably remove the poll at some point... it is a ridiculously useless feature...

SEARCH ME

the thing is, with my tendency to babble and meander and whine and allow distraction to take the lead more often than not, even in this blog that sort of meant to merge brevity with focus like some bloggers do, searching for key words does not always lead to specific information about the subject of that key word... but... here is a start at an easy way to search for key words in this blog... use the search box at the top of the blog to search for words not listed here... if ya wanna, that is... and feel free to suggest words to add to this search shortcut section... click on the words below :)

WORK ... JOB ... MUSIC ... LOVE ... SOFTBALL ... KA ... 42 ... LOL ... LAM ... LAA ... ... ...
...